Classified Ads List Pakistan
World Travel Tourism course in Jhelum Dina Services in Pakistan
Admission open 2024
We are offering this course for national and international both with two months certification
For more details visit our website:www.icollegete.com
Despite the epidemic, the travel and tourism industry is growing steadily and is a very flexible sector. It is predicted that the industry would generate nearly twice as many jobs by 2025 due to an increase in revenue.Additionally, travel and tourism are becoming more and more popular, drawing the interest of young people today with their fascinating opportunities. There is an abundance of job alternatives available to students, and these options are highly differentiated due to the governments efforts to boost the tourism industry.The majority of universities offer courses in travel and tourism, which can also be taken at online learning academies. Online certificate programmes, diploma programmes, and degree programmes are among the different course options available at the graduation and postgraduate levels.
In order to work in research, students might also undertake a PhD programme. The course provides access to a variety of professional opportunities, such as government tourism and airlines.Graduates in travel and tourism learn about the services, policies, and practices of the travel business, including information on travel agencies, airlines, hotels, and tourist boards.Travel and tourism management offers a wide range of multidisciplinary specialisations and intriguing career opportunities.
Learning objectives for the course
1. Identify the geographic features, governmental entities, and travel destinations that are significant to the tourism sector.
2. Use an atlas to demonstrate your expertise with the latitude and longitude coordinate system.
3. Identify the main push and pull variables that influence the flow of tourists.
4. Sort the material and cultural resources that have an impact on travel.
5. Compare and contrast the benefits and drawbacks of various transportation options.
6. Based on latitude, relief, and maritime influence, identify broad climate zones.
7. Create media that summarises the attractions of particular tourism locations.
8. Create a personalised, well-thought-out travel itinerary based on visitor typology.
9. Evaluate Rochesters contribution to regional tourism for special events, culture, and legacy.
International College of Technical Education.
Head Office :
Office # 27, Second Floor, Maryam Shadi Hall Plaza
Airies Plaza, Shamsabad, Murree Road,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan 46000.
Email : [email protected]
Contact : 051-6122937, 0311-5193625, 0092-335-4176949
World Travel Tourism course in Jhelum Dina services are available in Pakistan at affordable price.
Education & Classes Services Related Ads